Saturday, May 30, 2009

Crispy Prawns with Cereal

One of my favourite dish when I go to the seafood restaurant is Crispy Prawns with Cereal, first time I tried this dish at Gaylang restaurant , Yes it's very nice and I love this dish a lot, it really taste fantastic and again I don't know how to cook untill my good neighbour pass me one package of "Instant Cereal prawn Mix" last week is not that difficult to cook.....















Home made Crispy Prawns with Cereal .



Prepare
500 g fresh prawns, some curry leaves, 2 tsp butter, 1 packet Instant Cereal Prawn Mix .

Method
Discard prawn heads and legs while keeping the shells. Devein, clean thoroughly and drain, heat oil in a wok deep fr prawns till cooked over hight heat. Discard oil , clean the wok and set over low heat add in the butter heat till melt. Then add curry leaves follow fried prawns and cereal stir fry well ready to serve.

Oh yeh very fantastic tates like restaurant in Gaylang, I will cook again in next week.

No comments: